Today, wireless Hp Envy 5540 Wireless printer used in many organizations. It has many features like to perform job tasks at the same time so, it also calls All in one printer or multifunctional printer. Mainly it is inkjet color technology-based. It performs many functions like copying, faxing, wireless print, Air Print and two-sided duplex printing.
All in one HP Envy 5540 Wireless printer Specifications
- Printer tray Paper handling capacity
- Printing Color and Black white form
- Support Web services and wireless printing
- Copying and scanning
- Power saving capacity
Now discuss the topic How to connect HP Envy 5540 Wireless printer to the Computer?
Step1: Unpack the HP Envy 5540 Wireless printer from the pack
- Unpack the HP Envy 5540 Wireless printer
- Remove all packing material stickers, paper, plastic tap, and outside the paper.
- open the scanner door up and remove the glass packing material.
- Open the ink cartridge access door and ink cartridge pull with carefully and remove the sliding material cover paper. Replace again the ink cartridge
- Pull out the paper tray and remove the cover material paper and tape.
Step2. connection the Power cord with the HP Envy 5540 Wireless printer
- You can connect the power cord with plug one of the other end of Hp printer and Turn on the printer power button.
- You can check and confirm preferred the language, region, and country by touching the control panel button on the printer