Canon Printer Error U043 arises when the contact of the printhead is damaged and it lost proper connection with the printer. they show error message as “following ink tank canon be recognized”. Then you can clean the Printhead leave for dry. Then after resetting the print head back in position.
You follow the step of troubleshooting Canon printer error U043
1. Turning off the printer and open paper outlet Tray
2. Pull out the printer cover and remove printer head be carefully
3. Clean the Printer head nozzles carefully.
4. After replacing the print head carefully back to its position.
5. Close your inner cover of the printer and turn on
If your printer again shows error U043 then you can chat with our expert team. We provide all types of printer setup services within 24/7 days.
Also Read here this blog How to Fix White Lining Error in Canon Pixma TS6020?