If your Epson printer prints the job as incomplete, faint, or streak with lines, then we can say Epson printer has maximum chance to clogged nozzle problem. That is the main reason as a small number of ink residues dry up and collect in the nozzles. In some other cases Printer is not printing a proper manner.
The main cause of Clogs
You do not change your ink cartridge right away, when you have shown low ink warning then you will ignore this warning message and keep printing until you see faded printouts. When you have to change the ink cartridge by pushing too much ink would smear all over the Printhead where it ends up blocking more nozzles.
- You don’t turn off your printer when you change the ink cartridge
- Sometimes you don’t regularly use the printer is working, so ink dries up. We always suggest you choose a laser printer because the laser printer uses toner powder and does not dry up.
- Check Printhead cleaning Cycles
- Epson printer models have the main feature as an efficient cleaning cycle that will clear out the nozzles in one or two cycles.
- Make sure the Epson printer is not showing any error on LCD screen Press the Home button and select as SETUP then after select option “Maintenance” after that you can select as “Printhead Nozzle Check” Epson Printer will produce a page with 4 color grids design to illustrate which nozzles are blocked or not.
- When Ever show no gap are present, then select Done.
- If show gap is present or lines as faint, select ” clean the Printhead”
Printhead can be cleaning done manually in one of several ways.
- First you can turn off your printer
- You can clean Sponges with Distilled water in the Inkjet printer model case.
- Cleaning the Printhead with paper towels
If you have any confusion with how to clean the Printhead, then chat with our technical expert team. Our Printer Support team provides the HP, Canon and Epson Printer Setup Services. You can chat with our expert team at any time.